Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are committed to helping patients make good decisions about their care by providing them with treatment, instruction, and critical thinking about their condition. RNs and LPNs can be referred to meet your personal care or home health care needs, to manage medications, or to provide skilled care as ordered by a doctor. The RN referred to you will conduct an initial evaluation at the start of service to ensure quality of care, and then set up a medical plan-of-treatment for the family, client, and any additional caregivers to follow.
RNs and LPNs can perform any regularly offered
service, in addition to the skilled care services listed
- Documentation of a Medical Plan of Treatment for In-Home Skilled Care (RN only)
- Assessment, Evaluation, and Documentation of an Activities of Daily Living Plan of Care (RN only)
- Regularly report to client’s Physician
- Evaluation of client's physical and emotional status - (Any licensed care provider)
- Evaluation on client's family and household to determine how they can cope and care for their loved one
- Carry out Physician's medical plan of treatment (Both RN and LPN) which may include but not be limited to:
For more information about Skilled Nursing services, or to schedule a free in-home consultation, contact a Client Care Liaison today!