Registered Nurses (RNs) are committed to helping patients make good decisions about their care by providing them with treatment, instruction, and critical thinking about their condition. RNs can be referred to meet your personal care or home health care needs, to manage medications, or to provide skilled care as ordered by a doctor. The RN referred to you will conduct an initial evaluation at the start of service to ensure quality of care, and then set up a medical plan-of-treatment for the family, client, and any additional caregivers to follow.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) can also provide
specific home health care needs as ordered by a physician.
Registered Nurses can perform any regularly offered
service, in addition to the skilled care services listed
- Evaluation of client’s physical and emotional status
- Evaluation on client’s family and household to determine
how they can cope and care for their loved one
- Carry out Physician’s medical plan of treatment
- Regularly report to client’s Physician
- Monitor complex health conditions
- Assistance with medical equipment
- Infusion Therapy (IVs)
- Tube Feeding
- Dressing Changes
- Wound Care
- Teaching about care (injections, suctioning, etc.)
- Medication Management
- Trach Care
For more information about Skilled Nursing services, or to schedule a free in-home consultation, contact a Client Care Liaison today!